Partial Birth Abortions Good, Spanking Bad

Does anyone find it curious that a member of the political party that supports partial birth abortions is sponsoring an anti-spanking bill to protect children? I do.

California Assemblywoman Sally J. Lieber (sponsor of the bill), we need laws that protect children from child abuse. No doubt. But this bill amounts to over-legislation. Overall Americans have been raising productive Americans for generations. And generation after generation it has been American parents who decided what's right for their American kids.

I do not spank my conservative kids, but I demand discipline and there are consequences for lack of discipline. Hard labor (weeding) is my favorite consequence. All children need discipline to cope and succeed in this world.

Blog Archive