Hillsong Video: Faith - I Can Move A Mountain I Can Do All Things In Christ

That's right, I'm a Christian. And the way things are headed in this world, it's time to stand up and say it; greater is He who's living in me than he who is in the world. (1 John 4:4)

1 John 4:4 in the message Bible says: Little children, you are of God [you belong to Him] and have [already] defeated and overcome them [the agents of the antichrist], because He Who lives in you is greater (mightier) than he who is in the world.

Turn it up and say it Loud!



I'm reaching for the prize, I'm giving everything I give my life for this; it's what I live for..
Nothing can keep me from, all that You have for me You hold my head up high; I live for You
Greater is He that's living in me Than he that is in the world
Faith, I can move the mountain I can do all things through Christ, I know
Faith, standing and believing I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
Spanish Version
Alcanzo para el premio, yo doy todo yo doy mi vida para esto; es lo que vivo para nada me puede mantener de todo que Usted tiene para mí Usted tiene la cabeza arriba alto; vivo para Usted
Más grande es El que vive en mí Que él que está en el mundo
Fe, yo puedo mover la montaña que puedo hacer todas cosas por Cristo, yo sé Fe, parándose y creyendo que puedo hacer todas cosas por Cristo que me refuerza.

Blog Archive