Movie Review: Avatar


The #1 movie in the world...

That's the voiceover on the most recent trailer for James Cameron's Avatar. Here is how Avatar ranks as #1:
  • #1 worst plot
  • #1 most obvious liberal propaganda
  • #1 most predictable plot
  • #1 most anti-American
  • #1 most anti-military
  • #1 most anti-capitalist
  • #1 most anti-human
  • #1 most pro-climate change (as much as Al Gore's An Inconvenient Truth)
  • #1 most tree-hugging, all living things are equal, plants and animals are smarter than humans; the greatest being on the planet Pandora is a tree
Within the first 15 minutes this liberal propaganda had my blood boiling and I wanted to walk out but my kids wanted to see it so I stayed. I wish I had not seen it.

Take my advice. Go see Sherlock Holmes instead or just save your money.

Blog Archive